A diet diet refers to a diet that reduces weight and purifies the body from the cellular level of the "strict" category. In this diet, you cannot eat any solid food.
The task of diet is to reduce the load on the digestive system without significantly reducing the body's absorption of nutrients, vitamins and trace elements.
The diet menu can be adjusted according to your preferences, regardless of age, gender and overweight, you can choose from the following liquids:
- Broth.Broth made of lean beef or veal, chicken, and low-fat fish is allowed. Vegetable soup from any vegetable. A small amount of salt is allowed; spices and hot vegetables are not included;
- Liquid dairy productsThe fat content does not exceed 1. 5-2. 0%. Kefir, fermented fermented milk, yogurt without food additives. Milk is difficult to absorb by adults, so it is not recommended.
- JuiceOnly freshly squeezed from unsweetened fruits. If you are not allergic to citrus fruits, it is best to drink orange juice or grapefruit juice.
- any tea-black, green, red, white, fruit. Without adding sugar or sweeteners, you can add lemon or milk.
- Kissel and candied fruitcome from fruit, berry and oat jelly. No sugar, sweeteners, starch or jelly;
- Wateris required. No matter what kind of diet, you must drink 1. 5 liters of purified water (without gas) every day.
It is forbidden to add sugar and any sweeteners, even natural sweeteners, to the beverages on the diet menu. Alcohol-free, packaged juices, spicy and hot seasonings, any vegetable oils, dairy products with a fat content of more than 2%, high-fat broth. A small amount of salt can be used to prepare liquid puree soup.
It is recommended to add liquid vegetable puree soup daily (at least once) in the diet menu. Recommended simple vegetable soup recipe:
- Vegetable puree soup.Each liter of liquid contains a medium-sized potato, a few broccoli inflorescences, and a few small carrots. Pour the potatoes into the broth or water cut into chunks and set it on fire. When boiling, add broccoli and carrots and cook until tender. Add onion and peelless pepper to taste. Cool the boiled vegetables and crush them in a blender, add the broth to the desired consistency (not too thick);
- Grated radish soup.70-100 grams. Radishes and potatoes, 50 grams. Carrots and leeks, a cup of skim milk. Boil the chopped vegetables until cooled, then use a small amount of broth to boil in low-fat broth or water until tender, and grind in a blender or rub with a sieve. Pour in hot milk, you can add a little salt.
In the drinking diet menu, taking into account personal taste and the above restrictions, any other method can be used to make mashed potato soup.
Following a 7-day diet can clean the body of toxins and toxins without being exhausted or stressed. According to reviews, the result of the diet will be 4-7 kg weight loss within 7 days.
Any liquid product (soup, soup, kefir, jelly, etc. ) can only be used as the basis of a 7-day drinking diet-a single diet. However, it is more useful to use a different liquid every other day. It can provide the body with enough essential nutrients and diversify the weekly menu.
According to the comments, if you alternate the following days of drinking water in the following order, the 7-day drinking diet is easier to tolerate:
- 1-Dairy products, fat content not exceeding 1. 5-2. 0%: kefir, milk, fermented and baked milk, drinking yogurt without filler;
- 2- Vegetable and low-fat broth or miso soup based on them;
- 3- Juice freshly squeezed from sweet and sour fruits;
- 4-A variety of freshly brewed loose leaf tea, optional milk or lemon;
- 5-Jelly, only from fresh fruits and berries;
- 6- Candied fruits, berries or dried fruits;
- 7-Oatmeal jelly.
During the whole week, drink 1. 5 liters of airless drinking water every day. To avoid swelling in the morning, it is recommended not to drink water immediately before going to bed.
According to eating habits, according to reviews, loose stools may be observed in the first few days, which is normal.
Reduced nutrient intake and lack of habitual chewing movements can also cause irritability, weakness, dizziness and decreased performance.
Eating and drinking are absolutely prohibited under the following circumstances:
- Any problems with the gastrointestinal tract;
- Heart or kidney disease;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- General physical condition is weakened;
- Easy to swell;
- High blood pressure or low blood pressure.
Before starting to eat or drink, it is best to have a physical examination and consult a doctor. Accompanied by persistent manifestations of negative symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe headache, dizziness, etc. , diet should be interrupted.
Quit eating and drinkingTemporarily abstain from alcohol at a ratio of 1: 2, for example, it is necessary to abstain from alcohol for 7 days and 2 weeks. The exit should be gradual and cautious, so as not to harm the gastrointestinal tract with solid food, which is the food he is weaned during the diet. You should gradually, every 2-3 days, first introduce fruits, vegetables, and grains into your diet, and then add low-fat protein products. It is recommended to start eating sugar two weeks after the end of the diet.
According to reviews, drinking food can significantly reduce the volume of the stomach, and it will not stretch due to the smooth discharge of the food. This can reduce your food saturation, reduce appetite, and gradually lose weight.
In the diet, especially after a long-term diet, it is recommended to take a complex of minerals and vitamins to maintain normal body functions.
It is recommended to drink and drink at most once a year, preferably under consultation and medical supervision.