All men and women dream of having a slim, toned body. Alas, some nature has given them generously - they can even eat cake and drink sweet cocktails all day long while staying in good shape. Others must count every calorie and carefully monitor their diet to stay lean. It's no surprise that they want to know how to lose 10kg fast at home. Of course, it's worth figuring out if this is real in the first place.
How long can you lose 10 pounds without harming your health
10kg is a whole number, so a lot of people who want to get rid of extra pounds have surgery on it. How long does it take to lose ten kilograms? Most of the time women ask this question after pregnancy, and women who haven't watched their weight for a long time and return to normal, after which they decide to start making changes in their lives.
In general, nutritionists believe that it takes six months to lose 10kg. A kilo and a half a month is a very real result. But it's not always possible to spend so much time losing weight. What to do in this situation? This will be described in detail below.
for reference!If you only drink cold water in the refrigerator, you can get rid of the extra 200-300 grams per month.
Is it realistic to lose 10 pounds in a month?
Generally speaking, this is quite possible. Losing 2. 5kg a week is real. But you need to eat a very strict diet and exercise seriously. Alas, there are two dangers here.
- For one, such a heavy load can damage your health—it can take months to recover if you can.
- Second, even if you manage to lose that beloved 10kg, there's a good chance that you'll regain your weight soon after you finish the diet, and most likely "gain".
Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this drastic change in daily life very carefully.
Is it possible to lose weight faster: 1 day, a week, half a month
But when time is short, many are prepared to take the drastic measures. They wonder if it is realistic to lose up to 10kg in less time? So it's worth considering these options.
Losing more than ten kilograms in one day is simply unrealistic. No loads and tricks here will help.
A week is simply not possible. You will have to give up food completely and consume 13, 000 calories a day. To do this, you must do the following exercises every day:
- Walking - 48 hours,
- Running - 19 hours,
- Exercise bike - 21 hours,
- Cardio - 30 hours.
Of course, such metrics are also great.
Finally, two weeks. Generally speaking, this is possible. But you need a very strict diet like cabbage or water. Also, they only work if the person is fat and 10kg is not that big of a number for him. That said, these diets are unlikely to go from 70kg to 60kg in a few weeks.
10kg weight loss plan at home
When figuring out how to lose 10kg, it's important to have a proper plan. This is especially important for beginners - it would be great if a more experienced like-minded person could support and help them. First, it's worth making some recommendations.
Above, this option has been sorted out and had to be discarded as a perfect fantasy. So without wasting time, you can move on to the next project.
within 2 weeks
This option is already serious. True, you have to work very hard - you have to cherish every hour. And the way to lose weight can be very unpleasant.
- First, physical exercise should be maximized. You must spend at least 5-8 hours a day exercising, preferably an exercise bike and running. Of course, not everyone can handle such a load.
- Second, calorie consumption should be reduced to 800-900 calories per day (for comparison, a person typically consumes around 2, 000 calories).
Also, there has to be protein here - otherwise the body will start breaking down muscle instead of fat. Boiled or steamed chicken is a good choice, and fish eggs can be used instead.
attention!For such drastic weight loss, there shouldn't be any carbohydrates in the diet. The only exceptions are vegetable salads such as fresh carrots and cabbage seasoned with olive oil.
This is already a relatively acceptable option. But even with it, it's not always possible to lose 10kg in one sitting. Saving results is more difficult.
It's best to switch to a protein diet and stick to it 5 days a week, such as two days off on weekends. These days, you can eat regular meals, cut your complex carb ratio in half, and forgo fast foods entirely.
Of course, beer and any other alcoholic beverages should be excluded from the diet. However, you must also refuse to drink soda while you are dieting.
hard? Of course. But the results are certainly pleasing.
Notice!Ginger and mustard can boost your metabolism and help you lose weight faster.
What to eat to lose 10kg
The most important rule to follow when losing weight is to eat small amounts. In other words, three meals are required. It is recommended to reduce the portion compared to the usual portion.
In order not to feel hungry and force you to "have a rainy day", you need to insert snacks between main meals.
Glad you can eat a lot on a diet like this. It's easier to list things you can't eat:
- Sweets (candy, waffles, cakes, pastries, juices, sodas);
- flour (all types - from brown to fresh);
- carbohydrate-rich foods (rice, potatoes, corn);
- sweet fruits (grapes, pineapples, oranges, bananas);
- Fatty dairy products (cheese, sour cream, cream, cheese).
The rest can be eaten. These are all types of plant foods (cabbage, carrots, broccoli, apples, etc. ), low-fat "milk" (milk, cheese, cottage cheese), meat, fish, and poultry. Of course, with these products at your disposal, you can at least cook a new dish every day and not repeat yourself for a whole month.
The most effective diet to lose 10kg per month
Just in case, it's worth talking about the most effective and proven diets. Thanks to them, you can easily figure out how to lose 10kg in a month.
- Diet for lazy people. You can eat as usual except alcohol, flour and sweets. But the serving size needs to be reduced 3-4 times. To eliminate hunger, drink 400ml of warm water 10 minutes before meals.
- Buckwheat mono diet. What you need to eat is not boiled but steamed buckwheat 5 times a day. You can't add salt - just season with a teaspoon of soy sauce. But you need to be careful on this diet - you could run into health problems. Athletes can add boiled chicken breast to their diet - 200 grams per day.
- Dukan's Diet - You pretty much have to eat one type of meat, fish, and poultry in unlimited quantities. Carbohydrates should be taken from the second week, and calorie intake should not exceed 10%.
Yes, a very strict diet. But beauty requires sacrifice!
Diet menu to lose 10kg per day for the first week
Of course, it's much easier to start losing weight if you have a clear and balanced diet. In 7 days it looks like this:
|on Monday||200 ml kefir||20g cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs||200g vegetable salad|
|Tuesday||200 ml kefir||1 apple, 1 hard boiled egg||1 hard boiled egg|
|Wednesday||unsweetened tea||150g cheese||200g vegetable salad|
|Thursday||200 ml kefir||100g fresh plums, 1 boiled egg||1 hard boiled egg|
|Friday||unsweetened tea||200 g cabbage or carrot salad||1 hard boiled egg|
|Saturday||200 ml kefir||2 oranges or 2 apples||200 ml kefir|
|Sunday||200 ml kefir||20 g cheese, 1 apple or orange||2 hard boiled eggs|
Yes, eating is very tough. But losing 10kg in a month is not an easy task.
How to lose ten kilograms urgently without dieting
However, you can get in good shape without dieting.
Granted, in this case you will have to spend 2 weeks or even a month, but most likely around 3-6 months. There are different ways to do this.
Notice!Half a liter of beer has about 215 calories—half a good breakfast.
fat burning exercise
The surest way is to burn fewer calories than you burn. This means that you can not only consume less, but also increase it.
- light aerobic exercise,
- jump rope,
- sport bike.
You don't have to exhaust yourself with strenuous exercise. Lungs are better for weight loss, but will last for a few hours. If you have enough free time, walking for two to three hours before lunch and riding the same amount of bike or exercise bike in the afternoon is a real stress.
Follow the principles of good nutrition
You can also eat just right - this will ensure a monthly weight loss of 1-2kg.
The rules are simple - flour must be cut in half, just like sweet. It is best to reduce these sections by 10-20%. At the same time, it is recommended to consume most carbohydrates before lunch to have time to kill. But at night, 3-4 hours before going to bed, it is best to eat protein foods - meat, cottage cheese, peas and other non-carbohydrate foods are appropriate. And, of course, no sweets in the afternoon.
Simply change your lifestyle for best results. It's easier than it looks. Certain rules must be followed:
- Complete rejection of all kinds of alcohol - they are high in calories and often lead to excessive calorie use;
- Split meals - three times plus two snacks, preferably five times, with a 50% reduction each;
- Continue to control the consumption of sweets and starchy foods.
Within a month or two, a man gets used to the rules and no longer notices any limitations - he lives for his own pleasure while getting his figure back to normal.
How to Lose Weight "Forever": Maintain the Gains You've Made
Diets are bad because sooner or later they will end. At this moment, the body and the person begin to "catch up". Losing weight is just breaking down and starting to eat things that were not possible before. An organism that has experienced stress is trying to restore supplies, or even store them for future use.
Therefore, diet is often an extreme measure. It will be better if you change your lifestyle. In this way there will be no collapse, and psychological collapse will also be avoided.
One only has to keep track of how much he ate, getting up from the table a little hungry (it's true! ), giving up half-finished products, and visiting various cafes and bistros. Modest, home-cooked meals to order are truly amazing!
for reference!Cinnamon can impair the absorption of fast carbohydrates, so it should be used in conjunction with sweets.
Tips from experienced trainers and nutritionists
At the end of the article, some advice from seasoned nutritionists for all beginners:
- You need to eat at the same time for your body to get used to and prepare for each meal.
- Replace semi-finished products with homemade equivalents - from hamburgers to dumplings.
- Minimize the amount of sauces, seasonings and salt in cooking.
- Prefer boiled, stewed, and steamed foods over fried foods.
- Quit the habit of drinking alcohol completely.
Now every reader knows enough to get a great character. It takes a lot of time and effort to make it, but isn't the result worth fighting for?