There are plenty of fast diets today that can help you lose a few pounds in a week or two. The Japanese food system is one of them. Unlike other diets, however, her diet included a lot of products and the results were fixed over time. In a week on such a diet, you can lose 5 to 8 kilograms of excess weight, if this is due to a disturbed metabolism. The Japanese diet is quite strict, so it's worth waiting patiently for a slim body.
General rules and principles of diet
The Japanese diet is an effective way to lose weight, but it's best not to give up.
Basic compliance tips:
- If migraines, weakness and body aches occur, you must stop eating and drinking immediately;
- During weight loss, you should drink plenty of water. It gives a feeling of satiety and thus reduces the need for food;
- It is not possible to change the products used in the diet;
- After getting up, you need to drink 200 ml of water to increase metabolism;
- Eating should be done within a few hours before bedtime;
- If you do not like the products used in your diet, then you should avoid this weight loss method;
- The total duration of the diet can be one or two weeks, but not more than;
- Doctors do not recommend this diet more than once a year.
Japanese nutritionist Moriyama claims that Japanese people consume 25% fewer calories than residents of other countries. For them, the use of harmful products such as chocolate, pastries and potato chips is unacceptable.
advantages and disadvantages
Black coffee is one of the main ingredients in the Japanese diet, but not everyone can tolerate its frequent use.
Many Japanese diets can give you high results in terms of weight loss. But there are also people who are disappointed with the Eastern nutrition system: not only because of weight maintenance, but also because of the health problems that have arisen. To minimize the risk of falling into the second category of citizens, you should consider all the pros and cons of this technique beforehand.
The advantages of the Japanese diet include the following:
- significant weight loss;
- With minimal salt intake, the risk of swelling is reduced;
- Reduced risk of heart disease (also due to reduced dietary salt);
- The body is full of useful elements;
- Protein products do not sag the skin after rapid weight loss;
- Get out of the diet properly and the results will stay for a long time (again, if you don't eat a lot later);
- For cooking, you can use one of these methods: stew, boil, steam. Dishes can even be fried, vegetable oil is not excluded;
- All products used in the menu can always be found on the shelves of any store.
The main disadvantages of the power system:
- This diet is not completely balanced, which is why many women report dizziness, decreased energy, and persistent lethargy at the end of their hunger strikes;
- Three meals a day does not meet the standard of healthy weight loss, and should be at least five meals a day;
- Not every stomach and heart can afford to drink coffee on an empty stomach every day;
- There are many contraindications to this diet;
- As part of the Japanese diet, you don't eat more than 800 calories per day, which is extremely harmful for people who are used to mental and physical activity;
- Rapid weight gain is possible if withdrawn from the diet by mistake;
- Excessive water loss can lead to dehydration.
Permitted and Prohibited Products
If you want something sweet, fruit will come to your rescue.
First, consider the foods you can eat on this diet:
- apples, cherries, pears, plums, oranges, tangerines, cherries, lemons;
- Carrots, cabbage (Beijing cabbage is the best), eggplant, zucchini;
- low-fat cheese varieties;
- tomato juice;
- Chicken or beef slices. Also, you can use fish fillets such as cod;
- yogurt, kefir;
- green tea, black tea, coffee;
The list of products used in the Japanese diet is far more extensive than any other method.
Prohibited products include:
- bacon, sausage;
- Alcoholic beverages, soda water;
- soy sauce;
- any sweets;
- sugar and salt;
- milk and cheese;
- spices and seasonings;
- Baked Goods.
Also, you should not supplement your diet with sweetened fruits and vegetables (other than those included in your diet).
Main menu of the week
The main menu looks like this:
- on Monday.You can have black coffee for breakfast. Lunch - a few eggs, coleslaw. Have a small piece of fried or boiled fish for dinner.
- Tuesday.Breakfast includes a small slice of bread and coffee. For lunch, eat a small piece of fish and coleslaw with butter. For dinner, have a small piece of beef and a cup of unsweetened tea.
- Wednesday.Breakfast - a small cookie and coffee. A fried zucchini awaits you at lunch (no more than two pieces). Have a few boiled eggs, boiled beef, and coleslaw for dinner.
- Thursday.For breakfast, you should drink a cup of black coffee. Lunch - 1 raw egg, 3 boiled baby carrots and 15g hard cheese. Dinner - some fruit.
- Friday.For breakfast, you can eat raw carrots and lemon juice. Lunch - A small piece of boiled or fried fish and a glass of tomato juice. At dinner, eat any allowed fruit.
- Saturday.Breakfast is a cup of black coffee. For lunch, enjoy half a cooked chicken with a carrot or cabbage salad. Dinner - 2 eggs and 150 g grated carrots.
- Sunday.Tea for breakfast. For lunch, you can have a piece of beef. Dinner - one of the allowed fruits, a piece of beef or boiled fish.
Menu options for Japanese diet 14 days
The first week remains the same.
Menu for the second week
- on Monday.For breakfast, have a cup of coffee (preferably sugar-free). For lunch, have a small piece of chicken and a carrot or cabbage salad. Dinner might include a carrot, a cup of strong tea, and two eggs.
- Tuesday.Have a raw carrot for breakfast. Lunch - steamed fish and a glass of tomato juice. At dinner, enjoy any allowed fruit.
- Wednesday.Breakfast is a cup of black coffee. Three baby carrots, a raw egg and a piece of hard cheese can be eaten for lunch. Dinner should include fruit.
- Thursday.For breakfast, you can have a cup of black coffee and a biscuit. For lunch, have a small zucchini that has been fried in advance. Dinner - 200g boiled beef, two boiled eggs and coleslaw.
- Friday.Start the morning with black coffee and a cookie. Dinner is a small fish. Dinner may include a cup of kefir and 100 grams of boiled beef.
- Saturday.For breakfast, you can have a cup of black coffee. Have coleslaw, two eggs, and a glass of tomato juice for lunch. Dinner is a piece of boiled or fried fish.
- Sunday.Breakfast is black coffee. For lunch, you can have a piece of poached fish and coleslaw. Dinner - a cup of kefir and 200 grams of boiled beef.
Meals can be done on day 13 (Saturday).
Unacceptable contraindications to this weight loss method:
- pregnant or breastfeeding;
- viral infection;
- any form of inflammation;
- If the patient is younger than 18 and older than 55;
- gallstone disease;
- stomach problems - eg, ulcers or gastritis;
- Excessive stress (mental, emotional, or physical);
- neuralgia, menopause;
- severe kidney damage;
- Chronic disease that may worsen;
If you start experiencing side effects such as tachycardia, dizziness, dry lips, stomach pain, dehydration, etc. during the diet, you should give up the diet and contact your doctor for help.
get rid of diet
Dietary nutrition results in a weight loss of up to 7kg once a week and up to 15kg once a fortnight, but if you return to a normal diet immediately after the diet is over, the weight loss will quickly return in double size.
To prevent this from happening, you need to exercise the right way to eat. For this purpose, nutritionists have developed a special system that allows you to do this without stress. Typically, withdrawals last from one to four weeks:
- New products can be introduced into the diet up to every two days;
- It is best to eat cereal with water in the morning;
- Servings should be gradually increased;
- Added salt is allowed, but not more than 5 grams per day for the first week;
- It is best to snack twice a day, with a piece of fruit or yogurt;
- You also need to drink at least two liters of water a day;
- Have a small serving of stew or schnitzel (chicken) for dinner with side dishes;
- Don't forget fitness training.
Real reviews for dieters
- Initial review: "Overall, with the participation of Japanese women, I lost 27 kg in six months. My colleagues envied me and thought I was taking some medicine. It was difficult to diet for the first two days, then my body got used to it, everythingIt's all like clockwork. I recommend everyone good luck! "
- Second comment: "I lost 8kg in 14 days. Very unbearable for the first few days, but then the body gets sucked in. The Japanese diet is low in calories, which is not great as it promises quick weight loss, which is bad for the bodystress, and of course the stress on the skin. So when I'm dieting, I engage in exercise to tighten my skin.
- 3rd comment: "I'm a regular with Japanese women (this diet is colloquially called) and of course I absolutely love it. I always recommend it to my friends girls because I don't know how quicker, easier, and more enjoyableSatisfactory and effective remedy. "
Many nutritionists confidently claim that you can save the weight you gain for up to three years. However, you should consult your doctor about the desirability of this weight loss option before you go on a specific diet.